We are so very grateful for the expressions of support from so many of you who want to show appreciation to our front line healthcare workers.
In partnership with the WITN Hometown Healing initiative, donations to the Vidant Health Foundation Hometown Healing Fund will be used to support frontline healthcare workers as they work tirelessly and sacrifice time away from their families to help care for all of eastern North Carolina.
This fund will support all Vidant Health Hospitals, including:
- The Outer Banks Hospital in Nags Head, NC
- Vidant Beaufort Hospital in Washington, NC
- Vidant Bertie Hospital in Windsor, NC
- Vidant Chowan Hospital in Edenton, NC
- Vidant Duplin Hospital in Kenansville, NC
- Vidant Edgecombe Hospital in Tarboro, NC
- Vidant Medical Center in Greenville, NC
- Vidant North Hospital in Roanoke Rapids, NC
- Vidant Roanoke-Chowan Hospital in Ahoskie, NC
*Donations will not be used to pay salary or other employment benefits provided by Vidant Health.