For information about the Gala To Go please click the image.
The Vidant Edgecombe Hospital Development Council was formed in the spring of 2004 after a long-time hospital volunteer and retired attorney Mr. David Cooke willed $100,000 to the hospital. The Development Council was initially made up of the volunteers with a representative from the hospital’s Directors’ Council (local board of directors) with the purpose to support the mission, programs and services of Vidant Edgecombe Hospital.
Your gift to Vidant Edgecombe Hospital Development Council stays local – every penny
Generous donors to the Development Council help make Vidant Edgecombe and our community stronger. A few recent programs and services funded include:
- Emergency Department expansion and renovation
- Breast health resource center
- Translation devices
- Inpatient dialysis
- Patient transfer equipment to help move patients comfortably
- Funding for mammograms for women in need
Donate any amount, any way you want.
The Vidant Edgecombe Hospital Development Council accepts contributions of any amount at any time. In just a few minutes you can help us improve the health of our community by making a donation to one of the programs listed below.
- Rehabilitation Therapy Services- includes equipment for our Cardiopulmonary Rehab department, renovations to our therapy department and educational supplies for Lymphedema Therapy Services
- Cancer Services-includes the patient resource fund, image renewal supplies, blankets, and other supplies needed for cancer patients
- Women’s and Children’s Services-special equipment for our neonatal unit, baby-friendly items, phone charging stations, etc.
- Palliative Care Program-donations help with supplies such as blankets and other items for families while loved ones are being cared for.
- Patient Experience Enhancement Service-donations help to purchase equipment and supplies to ensure our patients have the absolute best experience at Vidant Edgecombe Hospital.
The Vidant Edgecombe Hospital Development Council accepts contributions of any amount at any time. It only take a few minutes to help us improve the health of our community by making a donation. Simply donate online using the form below, or write a check payable to Vidant Edgecombe Hospital Development Council, print our convenient donation form and mail to:
Vidant Edgecombe Hospital Development Council
Attn.: Amy Dixon, Manager
111 Hospital Drive
Tarboro, North Carolina 27886
You can contact the Vidant Edgecombe Hospital Director of Marketing at 252-641-7791 if you're interested in exploring other ways to give, such as:
- Annual gifts
- In memory of and in honor of gifts
- Planned estate giving
- Participation in or help with a special event