Established in 1992, Vidant Chowan Hospital Development Council has a long history of partnering with loyal donors like you, who make direct impacts on the health of our community through generosity of your time, talent and treasure. You support Vidant Chowan Hospital for many, many reasons. You know that Vidant Chowan Hospital Development Council is the vehicle through which you can provide this support for the hospital that has been there - in good times and bad - for you and your family.
YOUR GIFT TO VIDANT CHOWAN HOSPITAL DEVELOPMENT COUNCIL STAYS LOCAL – EVERY PENNY
Your caring nature and generosity have helped to provide and underwrite many programs and services that directly impact the health of the residents of Chowan, Perquimans, Tyrrell and Washington counties. Some of them include:
- Funding for education requirements for three occupational therapists to become certified lymphedema therapists.
- Palliative care suite for families of patients who are at the end of life. This project was funded through the generosity of employees at Vidant Chowan Hospital.
- ImPACT Concussion baseline testing for high school athletes in Chowan, Tyrrell and Washington counties.
- Flu shots for residents of Chowan, Perquimans, Tyrrell and Washington counties.
- Renovation and construction of the Outpatient Services Center and the mammography suite at Vidant Chowan.
- Pediatric therapy program that includes dedicated gym space, treatment rooms and a pediatric therapy playground - the only one of its kind at a Vidant community hospital.
- Police car and equipment for the Vidant Chowan police force.
WHAT’S YOUR REASON? WHAT’S YOUR STORY?
You have your own story of why you support Vidant Chowan Hospital. Maybe it is the birth of a child or grandchild. Perhaps it involves a trip to the Emergency Department. Or to pediatric rehab or cardiac rehab or oncology services or any one of the many departments that treated your health care need when you needed it most.
You and your family have been receiving your health care at Vidant Chowan Hospital since 1947…over 69 years. This old friend has been here for you. Now, you can give back in appreciation for all the hospital has provided to you and your family.
What’s your reason?
DONATE ANY AMOUNT, ANY WAY YOU WANT.
Vidant Chowan Hospital Development Council accepts contributions of any amount at any time. In just a few minutes, you can help us improve the health of our community by making a donation. Simply write a check payable to Vidant Chowan Hospital Development Council and mail to:
Vidant Chowan Hospital Development Council
PO Box 629
Edenton, NC 27932
Contact the Vidant Chowan Hospital Development Council at 252-482-6440 if you're interested in exploring other ways to give, such as:
- Annual gifts
- In memory of and in honor of gifts
- Planned or estate giving
- Participation in or help with a special event