At James and Connie Maynard Children’s Hospital, donations come in many forms. Monetary donations or contributions in the form of gift-in-kind items from our Wish List are always greatly appreciated. Donations can be made in honor or memory of someone and can be recurring or a one-time donation. Planned or legacy gifts are also a popular way many people choose to support our mission.
For more information, contact Rhonda James at email@example.com.
As we approach the holiday season, we are reminded just how important community support is to our efforts here at Maynard Children’s Hospital. We are so grateful for all of the toys and gifts individuals and organizations donate year after year to our “Santa’s Workshop.” These items allow us to provide gifts for our patients during the holiday season as well as throughout the year to celebrate birthdays, treatment milestones, or just brighten an especially tough day.
Given the impact of COVID-19, in-person toy and gift donations will be handled differently this year. To create a safe environment for our patients, families, team members and donors, the following guidelines have been established for the 2020 Holiday Season:
- In-person drop-off will be accepted during the following times only beginning December 1st and running through December 18th
- Tuesday’s: 9:30 am – 11:30 am
- Wednesday’s: 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm
- Thursday’s: 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Friday's: 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
- Gifts must be new and unwrapped
- When you arrive at Maynard Children’s Hospital, look for signage under the canopy for designated parking for drop-offs.
- Please limit your group to no more than 5 people to allow proper social distancing.
- No one will be allowed inside the hospital. A Vidant Health team member will be available during the times listed above to assist with drop-off and to take pictures with you and your organization.
- Masks must be worn at all times.
- If you have questions about the drop-off process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 252-847-1071.