One of the most progressive not-for-profit health care systems, Vidant Health reaches more than 1.4 million people across 29 counties. Our system of care includes the following:
- Vidant Medical Center – a level I trauma center and the teaching hospital for the Brody School of Medicine
- Nine community hospitals with 1,712 beds
- More than 15,000 team members caring for eastern North Carolina
- Vidant Medical Group – primary care and specialty services
- Vidant Home Health & Hospice
- Vidant wellness centers
- Vidant Health Foundation
Plus, we’re growing fast. In 2013, we opened James and Connie Maynard Children's Hospital, and in April 2018, we opened Vidant Cancer Care at the Eddie and Jo Allison Smith Tower in Greenville. The 418,000-square-foot facility serves as the region’s hub for oncology care.
To learn more about Vidant Health, click here.